Geriatric Medicine Job In Texarkana, Arkansas
Seeking Geriatrician at Brand New Senior Clinic in Texarkana, ARNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tom Green: Sign in to view
Earn $250k+, Outpatient ONLY, Phone Call Coverage ONLY
IASIS Healthcare seeks one full-time geriatrician (BC – or BE if recently completed training) for an outlying clinic close to Wadley Regional Medical Center. This opportunity is open to FP/IM providers with geriatric experience, as well.
The new physician will replace a retiring geriatrician and help grow this service line at Wadley Regional Medical Center. Excellent candidates for this position will enjoy seeing older patients and practicing in a collaborative environment.
- Employment practice opportunity; starting base salary of $250,000 – plus production-based bonus; willing to consider increased base salary for physicians BC in Geriatrics.
- Opportunity for advancement into a Medical Director role is available.
- Benefits include: health, life and disability insurance, malpractice insurance and 401k plan
- Outpatient ONLY; Hospitalist covers inpatients
- Call Coverage is Phone ONLY
- Single-specialty practice; office located in an outlying clinic close to the hospital
- Practitioners see 10-13 patients/day
- New patient visits are 60 minutes; established patient visits are 30 minutes
- Practice currently has (1) Part-time Geriatrician and (2) Full-time Nurse Practitioners
With a mission of improving the quality of life by promoting healthy aging, the Wadley Senior Center is devoted exclusively to the serving the healthcare needs of the older adult. Offering comprehensive and specialized care to help maintain the maximum level of independence, health and well being, the Wadley Senior Clinic is designed to provide an integrated, team approach to develop an individualized care plan for each patient.
The Wadley Senior Clinic is staffed with specially trained healthcare professionals who are uniquely sensitive to the needs of patients 55 years of age or older. The healthcare team is anchored by Geriatricians and Geriatric Nurse Practitioners who work closely with the team of nurses, clinical pharmacists, social workers and dietitians as well as the families to meet each patient’s individual health care needs.