Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Tracy, California
Northern California Pulmonary/Critical Care OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call C.V. Allen, M.D : Sign in to view
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Stockton, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
• High physician satisfaction rating
• Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
• Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
• One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
• One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
• Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
This position will include office-based patient care split between Stockton and Manteca. Pulmonary Function Tests, bronchoscopy, vent management, and critical care are required. Sleep medicine is optional. Call is every other week or one in three weeks.
• Four day week in-clinic
• Early partnership with no “buy in”
• Competitive compensation
• Generous benefits package
• Relocation allowance
• Malpractice tail coverage
The San Joaquin valley is located within 20 minutes of the East Bay and is a quick commute from the Pleasanton and Livermore areas. There is easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather.
Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.