Family Medicine Job In Cumberland, Maryland
Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Physician Leader / Chief Hospitalist / Permanent / Maryland
Nestled in the mountains of western Maryland, Allegany County and the tri-state area offer a quality lifestyle ideal for both couples and families. Location two hours from Baltimore and Pittsburgh, Cumberland offers scenic state parks and many outdoor activities!
Join the next generation of physician leaders!
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Cumberland, Maryland. As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Brand new 275 bed facility
- Ability to work up to 30% clinically if desired
- Enjoy the productivity benefits of Brio, our mobile workflow and informatics platform
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™ with a great emphasis on learning and development
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Excellent compensation package including quality bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package including PTO and malpractice with tail
- Relocation package and commencement available
- Candidate may live within 2-3 hours of Cumberland a travel stipend is available for housing
As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.