OB/GYN Job In California
OB/GYN Medicine Physician, Merced, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The physician is responsible for providing quality comprehensive primary OB/GYN health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the physician is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities. Graduating Residents encouraged to apply.
Expect the following:
- Direct OB/GYN care at least 40 hours per work.
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $195-215K PLUS productivity bonus plan.
- Maintain active staff hospital privileges at local hospitals and share on call and hospitalization responsibilities with other physicians whenever feasible.
- Excellent benefits including insurance retirement and student loan repayment.
- Serve as a physician assistant supervisor and as a preceptor to clinicians in training whenever requested to do so. H1 and J1 Visa sponsorships available.
Prime locations to choose from in Merced and Stanislaus counties, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.