Vascular Surgery Job In Tennessee
Vascular surgeon Needed in Middle TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Vascular Surgeon needed minutes away from Nashville, TN
- Hospital is assisting a local practice seek a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to replace a retiring physician.
- Candidate should be willing to enter in solo practice upon retirement of current physician
- Provider has been in the community for over 25 years
- General vascular surgery including endovascular work and vein clinic
- Hospital call not required
- Office space is on hospital campus in a community-based setting
- Anesthesia is provided 24/7 by a contracted group
- Hospital has 4 inpatients ORs, 1 vascular lab, and 1 interventional cath lab
- Hospital also operates an O/P surgery center located on hospital campuso4 ORs and 1 procedure room
- OR staff is trained and competent in vascular procedures
- Hospital has over 270 physicians on staff and is the 7th largest hospital in Middle Tennessee.
- The hospital has over 600 full- and part-time employees and provides 24-hour ER services, inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services, along with intensive care and telemetry services.
- Collections Guarantee or Salary Subsidy for first year of practice
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
- Located 30 minutes from Nashville
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.