Nurse Practitioner Job In California
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner, Merced, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing quality comprehensive primary health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the NP is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities. New and experienced graduates are encouraged to apply.
Expect the following:
- We are seeking Family Nurse Practitioners to join a multi-specialty community health organization.
- You will provide comprehensive health care services with a strong emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion.
- Direct primary outpatient care at least 40 hours per work.
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $110K-125K, PLUS productivity bonus plan.
- Excellent benefits including insurance retirement and student loan repayment.
Prime locations to choose from in Merced and Stanislaus counties, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.