Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Modesto, California
Northern California Intensivist/Critical Care Locum PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Becky Vigil: Sign in to view
Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is seeking BC/BE, Critical Care certified Intensivist Locum Tenens to provide Critical Care services at Memorial Medical Center, a 423-bed tertiary care hospital, also affiliated with Sutter Health. 35-bed mixed medical and surgical ICU with significant amount of trauma.
• 3 to 6 month assignment or longer starting as soon as credentialing is complete (60-90 days)
• Average of 10-12 patients per day with 1-3 new consults
• A mix of 7am-7pm dayshifts and 6pm-midnight evening shifts
• Shifts are typically 4 to 5 in a row
• Evening shift is 6pm to midnight in house; after midnight on call until 7am but rarely ever get calls due to hospitalist and eICU coverage / 2 hours credit is given for willingness to be on call so evening shift is 8 hours of pay (average number of calls is zero)
• Call coverage ends at 7am
• Board certification in Critical Care is required
• Work closely with other board certified intensivists, hospitalists and trauma surgeons. No PA’s or NP’s.
• Minimum procedure skills required: central lines, arterial lines, intubation
• Pulmonology not required
Modesto is located in the heart of the San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities. Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community.
Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.