OB/GYN Job In Framingham, Massachusetts
Moonlight at MetroWest - Academic OB/GYN OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
MetroWest Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified OB/GYN with strong leadership and teaching skills for a part-time/moonlighting position. This position provides a great lifestyle with no required call. Work closely with students of Tufts University School of Medicine eight hours per week in their ambulatory clinic teaching residents and medical students.
All candidates should be Board Certified and have a clean history. Send a CV for consideration.
Noted in 2012 as one of the best places to live, Framingham is 22 miles from Boston and part of the Greater Boston area.
Surrounded by safe, family oriented communities, the area boasts some of the finest private and public schools in the area. Beautiful bedroom communities such as Natick and Wayland are great for raising a family. Close enough to the big city, shoreline and mountains makes Framingham the place to be. Moderate cost of living and many cultural amenities make this one of the most sought after areas in Massachusetts.
With a population of nearly 8 million people, and historical American culture and charm, Greater Boston is a national leader in education, finance, industry, and tourism. Live, love, and enjoy Boston!
- 24-hour Emergency Department services at Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital
- On-site physician coverage from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center for pediatric emergencies, neonatal care and pediatric specialties
- Advanced cardiac care, including Primary Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheterization and an Electrophysiology Service for treating irregular heart rhythms
- High technology cancer care capabilities including radiation therapy services.
- Extensive surgical services including minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques
- Comprehensive maternity services with a Special Care Level IIB nursery
- A full range of behavioral medicine programs including child, adult and geriatric inpatient units and partial hospital program services