Hospitalist Job In Dallas, Texas
Dallas/Fort Worth Hospitalist Opportunities - Now Accepting 2018 Grads, Visa, IM, and FM Candidates!Next Steps... Apply Now
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - City Living at its Finest!
- Where city meets with Southern tradition and charm! Dallas/Fort Worth is the cultural getaway to the American Southwest
- Close proximity to DFW International Airport allows for easy access to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and other areas within a few hours for business or those quick weekend getaways! This is just one of the many reasons DFW consistently remains a highly desirable area for home buyers and employers
- Sub-Tropical climates allows for an endless variety of entertainment which includes everything from a vibrant nightlife in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards to year round activities including: Boating, golf, motor racing, biking, tennis, golf and water sports
- A diverse culture and economy, DFW has some of the trendiest shopping, and allows for endless choices of dining, music and museums. It is considered the museum capital of the Southwest. For those sports fans, DFW is home to the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, The Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. You will have plenty to keep you busy!
- Dallas/Fort Worth named one of the “Best Places to Live” by U.S. News!
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. As an innovative practice we have options as a daytime hospitalist or nocturnist in a variety of practice settings.
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Established teams including Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and Hospitalist RNs
- ICU options include both open or closed
- No procedures or codes
- Blocked scheduling
- Sub-specialty support
- Proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Career Development through Path to Partnership™ and Path to Leadership™
- Annual quality bonuses, RVU bonuses
- Relocation Allowance and Commencement Bonus Available
- CME reimbursement
- Professional liability insurance w/tail included
- Open to 2018 residents, new residents, experienced physicians, and H1b candidates
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.