Physician Assistant Job In The Villages, Florida
Florida Dermatology practice adding Physician Assistant - The Villages, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
myDermRecruiter is actively interviewing experienced Physician Assistants for our private Dermatology practice client in Ocala, Florida. This practice is seeking a Full-Time Dermatology Physician Assistant with at least 2+ years of direct General Dermatology experience. The group is a family friendly practice who care about all employees & patients.
- An average of 25-30+ patients will be seen a day
- Will have to travel between 2 locations within minutes of each other
- Seeking Certified Physician Assistant
- 2+ years of General Dermatology experience preferred
- Will have plenty of support staff to keep you efficient
- The provider will have complete autonomy
- 4.5 days a week schedule, and no weekends
- Off all major holidays
- Sick Leave
- Generous vacation time off
- Completely Paid Health Insurance
- A competitive base salary plus a % of collections
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.