Addiction Psychiatry Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Addictions Psychiatrist Needed in Phoenix, Arizona CPH# JOB-2387786Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy living and working in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a great location with plenty of culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best psychiatry jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Board certified with an addictions fellowship
- Suboxone license
- Flexible work schedule, no call, no weekends
- 20 to 40 patients per day
- 1099 independent contractor position
- Potential partnership option
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Vacation time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.