Emergency Medicine Job In St. Louis, Missouri
St. Anthony's Medical Center - MoonlightNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
• Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians; current state license a plus
• Great pay and malpractice covered ?
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
The Practice St. Anthony’s Medical Center – St. Louis, Missouri
• 767 bed acute-care hospital
• 70,000 annual ED volume with an admit rate of 41%
• Recognition and awards include Primary Stroke Center certification from JCAHO, a Breast Center ranked as the nationwide industry leader in patient satisfaction, Diabetes Education Program that received a recognition certification for quality from the American Diabetes Association
• St. Louis enjoys a rich and culturally diverse life and a revitalized downtown
• City climate is characterized by the four seasons but without prolonged periods of extreme heat or high humidity
• Tons of recreational activities such as sporting events, Six Flags, art and cultural festivals, shopping and fine dining
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.