Medical Director Job In Massachusetts
Director of Psychiatry of TMS with interest in Geriatrics needed North of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a Psychiatrist for a Part time or Full time Outpatient position with No after hours call. 30 minutes north of Boston. Great opportunity to help grow a new TMS center.
- New patients receive a comprehensive intake by our experienced social workers before seeing the psychiatrist.
- Physicians have a full hour for new patients and can use their clinical judgment to determine length of follow up visits.
- Modern patient friendly center with PT, OT, lab services, weight management and urgent care.
- Affiliated Geri Psych inpatient unit, partial program, outpatient ECT & adult day program
- Benefits include no after hours call, coverage of malpractice insurance, support for CME and relocation expenses, health benefits, and flexible number of vacation weeks.
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship not needed however psychiatrist must have strong interest in Geriatrics.
- Prior experience with TMS a plus, but not a requirement. Interested candidates will be trained in how to administer TMS along with the current medical staff. The Director will help screen potential patients for TMS therapy, supervise the TMS clinician/coordinator, and collaborate with the medical director on initiatives to increase awareness of this service amongst providers and in the community. The Psychiatrist will also be part of a growing multidisciplinary behavioral/medical geriatric team: which includes a geriatric psychiatrist, geriatrician, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, neuropsychologist, medical assistants and administrative support. Other responsibilities would include doing psychopharmacology assessments and management for seniors with behavioral symptoms in our outpatient clinic.
- Can consider H1b sponsorship
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.