Physician Assistant Job In Oxnard, California
St. John's Regional Medical Center - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA, and ACLS
- Current state license is a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
St. John’s Regional Medical Center – Oxnard, California
- 265-bed hospital with a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center
- A designated STEMI receiving center providing prompt, leading edge treatment to heart attack patients within 90 minutes or less
- Sunny, Mediterranean-like climate perfect for enjoying a wide variety of outdoor recreation and attractions all year
- Breathtaking sunsets, vistas, and white sandy beaches along the Pacific Ocean
- An unspoiled, clean, and safe environment with friendly neighbors and excellent schools
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.