Physician Assistant Job In Mountain View, California
El Camino Hospital - PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license and ACLS a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
El Camino Hospital – Mountain View, California
- A nonprofit, acute care hospital with 426 beds and a 28-bed Emergency Department that sees 44,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Consistently ranked as one of the leading hospitals in the area, El Camino Hospital offers comprehensive and innovative services including Behavioral Health Services, a Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Orthopedic Services, and more.
- Voted “Most Technologically Advanced” Hospital by Popular Science Magazine
- Located in the heart of the Silicon Valley with close proximity to San Jose, San Francisco, and Berkeley
- Great weather and sunshine the majority of the year
- Well-built residential communities that are served with neighborhood parks and playgrounds, recreational facilities, quality education, and convenient shopping.
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.