Physician Assistant Job In Coos Bay, Oregon
Bay Area Hospital - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license is a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Bay Area Hospital – Coos Bay, Oregon
- Level 3 Trauma Center with 127 licensed beds and helipad
- 25,000+ annual ED volume
- Admit rate of 14%
- Key services include: podiatry, neurology, general surgery, Hospitalists, 24/7 MRI CT US, inpatient and outpatient psychiatry, peds, OB, ENT, urology, optho, ortho, and a cath lab
- Involvement; share your voice in local and CEP committees
- Recipient of The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for quality and patient safety
- Beautiful place to raise a family with access to many outdoor activities
- Great cost of living
- Friendly community
- Slower and more relaxing pace of life
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.