Anesthesiology Job In Waycross, Georgia
Opportunity for a CHIEF Anesthesiologist at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Elissa Campbell: Sign in to view
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at Memorial Satilla Health in South Georgia. This facility is a 150-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care, serving an 8 county region. All major medical and surgical services are available.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
· Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 4 MDs and 7 CRNAs/AAs
· Chief/Vice Chief experience necessary
· Lead a department of 11 clinicians while maintaining full time clinical duties
· 6 ORs, 1 Endo suite, and 1 OB
· Cases include: General Surgery, Endo, Ortho, OB, ENT, etc.
· M-F; After hours/weekends/holidays call would be 1st Call
· Great salary, $50k Start date bonus, AND annual Incentive bonus
· Base Salary, Chief stipend, $50k Start date bonus for the first 2 years of commitment, Quality Metric Bonus + $5k- $10k for relocation, Malpractice fully paid!
· Manage the continued development of the department
· Participate in Key Hospital Committees as required by Hospital leadership
· Accountable for the performance of the department
· Participate in the monthly Sheridan Chief Meeting ( mainly via webcast)
· Recognize talent within the department and delegate for committees
· Ability to collaborate effectively with hospital administration
· Attend Sheridan leadership conferences and leadership development meetings
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
The hospital requires 24 hours, 365 days per year Anesthesiology physician coverage, of which onsite services must be provided during Monday through Friday routine and late hours, to include operating room, endoscopy/bronchoscopy, and obstetrics and “on call” coverage after hours, weekends and holidays. Anesthesiology must also be available to the pre-anesthesia clinic during routine clinic hours. Anesthesiology services may be required per physician consultation in departments outside of the OR, i.e., cath lab, critical care, ED, radiology, etc.
Waycross is located in the heart of Southeast Georgia, at the northern tip of the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge. It’s a city filled with southern hospitality and charm. From the Historic Downtown district to the swamplands of the Okefenokee, there is something for everyone!
We are a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years. Our success is the result of a team effort that is focused on caring for you and your family.