Nurse Practitioner Job In Warsaw, Indiana
NP for FP. Warsaw, IN. No agenciesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Kosciusko Community Hospital, Warsaw, IN, is seeking a FNP to join their family medicine practice. [No agencies, please]
- NP to join hospital owned family medicine clinic, to replace NP who left practice & moved out of area
- staffed by 3 Physicians (2 of the 3 docs will be retiring or moving to new practice in near future)
- Duties of NP:
- Assist with opening up new patient slots
- Assist with overflow
- Assist with completion of medicare Wellness visits
- Prefer 3-5 years of NP FP experience.
- Indiana NP state license required or in process
- Warsaw, a lovely family-oriented community about 1 hr northwest of Fort Wayne, boasts several lakes, stable economy and quality education.
Our community is known for it's outdoor recreational activities including: golf, hiking trails, lakes and parks, fishing and hunting. Housing is very affordable and excellent private and public schools. Warsaw is also home to Grace College, a private Christian college.
Kosciusko Community Hospital, a 72-bed facility, is located in Warsaw, Ind., 50 miles southeast of South Bend, Ind. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers a wide range of services, including Women's Services, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Wellness & Weight Management, Wound Care Center, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, Birthplace Maternity Care Center, Surgicenter, Occupational Health, Urgent Care and Rehabilitation Services.