Physician Assistant Job In Warsaw, Indiana
NP or PA for UC clinic. Warsaw, INNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
Seeking a NP or PA to join MedStat (Urgent Care), with 3 locations in the Warsaw, IN area.
- MedStat, hospital owned clinic, has grown over last 4 yrs, from 1 to 3 locations, with increasing volumes in the 2 new offices
- Growth includes several area contracted employer accounts, including occ med & school corporations
- Occupational Health; Urgent Care; ER experience preferred
- the Advanced Practitioner candidate will be needed 20 hours a week providing patient care to employees of one of the contracted companies
- with additional 20 hours in one of the clinics
- NP or PA Indiana state license required, or license in process
Warsaw, a lovely, family-oriented community about 1 hrs' drive northwest of Fort Wayne, boasts several lakes, stable economy and quality education.
Our community is known for it's outdoor recreational activities including: golf, hiking trails, lakes and parks, fishing and hunting. Housing is very affordable and excellent private and public schools. Warsaw is also home to Grace College, a private Christian college.
Kosciusko Community Hospital, a 72-bed facility, is located in Warsaw, Ind., 50 miles southeast of South Bend, Ind. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers a wide range of services, including Women's Services, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Wellness & Weight Management, Wound Care Center, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, Birthplace Maternity Care Center, Surgicenter, Occupational Health, Urgent Care and Rehabilitation Services.