Hospitalist Job In Thousand Oaks, California
Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for a Chief Hospitalist who is passionate about embracing integration and innovation within the acute episode of care. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex, it takes a resilient leader to find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients each and every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line providers where contributions are valued and rewarded
- Lead clinical change and quality improvement initiatives
- Provider-specific performance feedback through our robust data platform
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team providing professional education focused on your individual development and growth, a staffing coordinator and a regional operations team to help manage performance
- Partner with a hospital known for 50 years of compassionate care
- Future teaching opportunity in the upcoming internal medicine residency program –be a part of the residency program from the beginning!
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- Board certification in internal medicine required with prior leadership experience or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, long and short-term disability insurance, professional liability insurance, and 401k match
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives and equity in the organization
Location and Lifestyle
Only a thirty-minute drive south to the beautiful beaches of Malibu, Thousand Oaks offers a thriving environment with temperatures averaging from 65 to 75 degrees. The citizens are committed to preserving the city’s setting within a picturesque plateau, rimmed by tree-dotted hills and scenic mountains. The parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness and wildlife to entice many urban-weary San Fernando Valley families to seek relocation in the Conejo Valley. Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and gated communities providing privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches and canyons, indigenous oaks and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes. This is truly a beautiful community to live, play and work!
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.