Emergency Medicine Job In Dallas, Texas
Special Operations PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Andrea Peet: Sign in to view
Dallas in Brief
The shining star of north Texas, Dallas is the U.S.'s ninth largest city and one of the 100 Most Ethnically Diverse Communities. A cosmopolitan community proud of its Old West roots, Dallas boasts a cost of living slightly below the national average and an abundance of cultural, recreational and commerce opportunities.
The Dallas File
- Education. Dallas Achieves! is the Dallas Independent School District's initiative to become the best urban school district in the U.S. by 2010.
- Real Estate. Buying a home in Dallas remains quite affordable, with options including both new construction and more historic homes.
- Family. Dallas offers many activities geared for families, from world-famous attractions to neighborhood sports and cultural programs.
- Culture. Dallas is home to the largest urban arts district in the country as well as many historic museums, galleries, and great dining and entertainment venues.
- Recreation. Dallas residents enjoy more than 17,000 acres of parkland and 17 lakes, along with numerous recreation centers, tennis courts and golf courses throughout the city.
- Weather. Dallas' climate features wide variations between seasons; the average high summer temperature is 96 degrees, while the average winter low is 36.
Dallas Fun Fact
In 1930, after oil was struck 100 miles east of Dallas, the city became a center of oil-related activity... despite the fact that Dallas County has never had a working oil well.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.