Pediatric Emergency Medicine Job In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Robin Lorber: Sign in to view
Myrtle Beach in Brief
Situated at the center of a large, continuous stretch of beach known as the Grand Strand in northeastern South Carolina, Myrtle Beach is a mecca for tourism, attracting 16 million visitors every year. Those who live there get to enjoy its southern charm, 1.2-mile boardwalk and award-winning offerings year-round.
The Myrtle Beach File
- Education. Horry County Schools serves about 40,000 Myrtle Beach students, making it the third largest public school district in South Carolina.
- Real Estate Whether you’re seeking a beachfront property, a home with a golf course view or a condo or townhouse, you’ll find the Myrtle Beach housing market has something for every budget.
- Family Myrtle Beach is a great place for families, since it offers plenty of family-friendly recreation, cultural and entertainment options.
- Culture. From theaters and music venues to museums and art galleries—plus amusement parks and casino cruises—Myrtle Beach has cultural activities to suit every taste.
- Recreation. Myrtle Beach is a recreational wonderland, with activities including water sports, boating and fishing, biking, tennis, skateboarding and golf.
- Weather. Myrtle Beach enjoys a subtropical climate that features long, hot summers and short, mild winters—plus more than 2,800 hours of annual sunshine.
Myrtle Beach Fun Fact
Myrtle Beach is technically a manmade island, as it’s been separated from the continental U.S. since 1936 by the Intracoastal Waterway.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.