Emergency Medicine Job In Buffalo, New York
EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Leslie Stockton: Sign in to view
- highly competitive hourly rates
- sign-on bonus
- relocation assistance
- professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- independent contractor status
- free CME
Buffalo in Brief
An All America City, Buffalo is a waterfront metropolis in western New York that boasts a rich culture and history, and is a gateway to nearby Niagara Falls and Canada. Its numerous festivals reflect the city’s terrific community spirit, and residents also take advantage of Buffalo’s endless opportunities for family fun.
The Buffalo File
- Education. Buffalo Public Schools lives by its motto, "Putting children & families first to ensure high academic achievement for all."
- Real Estate. It's a great time to buy real estate in Buffalo, since the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area is the most affordable housing market in the U.S.
- Family. Buffalo is a fabulous city for families, a fact illustrated when Forbes ranked it as the 10th best place to raise a family in America in 2010.
- Culture. Buffalo's vibrant arts community includes world-class galleries, dozens of professional theater companies and a Grammy Award-winning philharmonic orchestra.
- Recreation. Buffalo has some of the best skiing, golfing, fishing and boating in the Northeast, and is also a paradise for hikers and bikers.
- Weather. Buffalo has four distinct seasons, including springs and summers that are the driest and sunniest in the Northeast.
Buffalo Fun Fact
Before he became governor of New York and a U.S. president (serving two non-consecutive terms), Grover Cleveland was mayor of Buffalo in 1882.