Physician Assistant Job In Los Angeles, California
Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Los Angeles in Brief
Rimmed with miles of beaches, with the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop, Los Angeles is one of the most exciting cities in the U.S. Well known as an entertainment mecca, the city and its environs are also a hub for industry, and its diverse population takes full advantage of its weather and topography.
The Los Angeles File
- Education. The Los Angeles Unified School District, one of the largest in the U.S., focuses on providing students with a world-class education.
- Real Estate. Home prices are on the high side in Los Angeles, with options including everything from beachfront properties to hillside retreats.
- Family. Given its status as the second largest city in the country, Los Angeles offers countless of options for family fun.
- Culture. The opportunities to enjoy culture in Los Angeles are countless and include many world-class museums and performing arts centers .
- Recreation. Los Angeles is the perfect place to enjoy gardens, beaches and parks, along with any outdoor sporting activity, year-round.
- Weather. Los Angeles residents enjoy moderate temperatures all year, and evenings are always cool.
Los Angeles Fun Fact
The first settlers of the City of Los Angeles were 14 families consisting of 44 people; the ceremonies founding the city took place on September 4, 1781.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.