Hospitalist Job In Mobile, Alabama
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jonathan Goldsmith: Sign in to view
Mobile in Brief
The largest city on the Gulf Coast between New Orleans and St. Petersburg, Florida, Mobile is home to a blend of cultural influences that distinguish it from other urban areas in Alabama. Southern hospitality is certainly practiced in this port city, which has been honored as one of the top U.S. places to live.
The Mobile File
- Education. The mission of the Mobile County Public School System is to graduate students who are literate, responsible and committed to lifetime learning.
- Real Estate. The median home value in Mobile is less than $150,000, making home ownership an affordable option for many residents.
- Family. Mobile's lower than average cost of living and its abundance of activities for children make the city a great place for families.
- Culture. From museums and theater to opera, symphony and ballet, Mobile has a wide range of activities for those seeking cultural escapes.
- Outdoor Recreation. The Parks Department offers a variety of recreational opportunities and Mobile has numerous golf courses, tennis facilities and parks.
- Weather. Mobile has a mild subtropical climate and an average annual temperature of 66.8 degrees, and it's the wettest city in the contiguous 48 states.
Mobile Fun Fact
One of Mobile's claims to fame is having the oldest organized carnival celebrations in the U.S., dating to the 18th century.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.