Hospitalist Job In Lapeer, Michigan
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sarah Roberts: Sign in to view
Lapeer in Brief
A small southern Michigan city on the Flint River, Lapeer has numerous parks, quaint shops and restaurants in the downtown area, and a vibrant historical district. A true sense of community abounds, as reflected in numerous festivals and celebrations as well as a high level of participation in civic activities.
The Lapeer File
- Education. The Lapeer Community School District, with two Class A high schools, a junior high and 10 elementary schools, believes every student can learn.
- Real Estate. Your real estate dollar will go far in Lapeer, with options that include older homes, including historic properties, and modern developments.
- Family. The combination of a small-town atmosphere, great schools and affordable real estate make Lapeer a great place for families.
- Culture. Lapeer residents enjoy an exciting variety of artistic experiences at Gallery 194—Lapeer Center for the Arts and the popular PIX Theatre.
- Recreation. From boating, fishing and swimming to birding, camping and golfing, Lapeer offers ample opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Weather. Lapeer summer highs hover around the 80-degree mark, while winter temperatures are in the 20- to 30-degree range.
Lapeer Fun Facts
The Lapeer County Courthouse is one of the 10 oldest courthouses in the U.S. and one of the 50 most significant buildings in Michigan.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.