Nurse Practitioner Job In Seattle, Washington
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sylvia Congleton: Sign in to view
Seattle in Brief
The cosmopolitan city of Seattle is well known as the home of Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, but there is much more to this waterfront metropolis. Residents enjoy all the benefits of big-city living along with the opportunity to experience the beauty of Mother Nature, fueled by its rainy climate.
The Seattle File
- Education. Seattle Public Schools provide a quality education to more than 50,000 students in almost 100 schools across Seattle's neighborhoods.
- Real Estate. The most popular neighborhoods in Seattle feature high-end single-family homes, but many residents choose to buy in affordable outlying areas.
- Family. With its vast selection of activities geared for both children and their parents, Seattle is an excellent place to raise a family.
- Culture. Seattle has the highest per-capita music and dance attendance in the U.S., with 80 live music clubs and 15 symphony orchestras, not to mention a number of professional theaters and museums.
- Recreation. Seattle is known as one of the fittest cities in the U.S., especially for walkers and bikers, and its location makes it a mecca for all water sports.
- Weather. Seattle is known for being wet—it rains at least 50% of the time—but the city has a fairly mild climate, with few extreme temperature variations.
Seattle Fun Fact
The Great Seattle Fire of 1889 burned up most of the city's downtown area, which was rebuilt within a year on top of the remains—but sections of the original downtown can be seen on the Seattle Underground Tour.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.