Surgical Oncology Job In New York, New York
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
New York in Brief
The most populous city in the U.S. is spread out among boroughs that offer great choice with respect to lifestyle and quality of life. Manhattan features towering skyscrapers and the neon lights of Broadway, while the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens offer more residential, but equally interesting, urban environments.
The New York File
- Education. The New York City Department of Education operates the largest system of public schools in the U.S., more than 1,700 schools that serve 1.1 million students.
- Real Estate. Options to suit a range of budgets can be found within the boroughs.
- Family. New York offers plenty of things to do for families, as there are almost as many child-focused activities as there are opportunities for parents to play.
- Culture. New York City is a culture mecca; it offers countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries, and much more.
- Recreation. New York offers a surprising variety of recreation options, from activities in its many parks to enjoying public beaches and swimming pools.
- Weather. New York has a typically pleasant, four seasons climate.
New York Fun Fact
In 1626, the Dutch purchased Manhattan Island from the Lenape Native Americans for 60 guilders (about $1,000).
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.