Hospitalist Job In Westerly, Rhode Island
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Julie Marino: Sign in to view
Westerly in Brief
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Westerly is a community that offers a quality of life that's second to none. With a population of less than 25,000, its residents reap the benefits of small-town living, but also have proximity to urban areas like Boston and New York City.
The Westerly File
- Education. The Westerly Public Schools have a well-deserved reputation for excellence and Rhode Island is also home to several respected universities.
- Real Estate. Westerly offers real estate variety, everything from antique colonial and Queen Anne style homes to beachfront properties and golf course living.
- Family. With a population of less than 25,000, Westerly provides a wonderful "village" atmosphere in which to raise a family.
- Culture. Westerly's 55 historic sites, along with its well-preserved downtown architecture, add to the cultural ambiance of the town.
- Recreation. Westerly residents enjoy rowing, swimming, ocean sailing, fishing and hiking, as well as seven miles of sandy beaches.
- Weather. Westerly has a humid continental climate, with hot, rainy summers and chilly winters.
Westerly Fun Fact
In 2002, the National Trust for Historic Preservation named Westerly as one of the 12 Most Distinctive Destinations in the country.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.