Nurse Practitioner Job In Spokane, Washington
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sylvia Congleton: Sign in to view
Called The Lilac City; also known as the "Birthplace of Father's Day." Its motto: "Near Nature. Near Perfect." Just 20 miles east of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada. Between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. Notable native: actor Craig T. Nelson.
Spokane in Brief
The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you’d find in a large city along with the community spirit that’s present in smaller municipalities. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities.
The Spokane File
- Education. Spokane has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities.
- Real Estate. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates.
- Family. Spokane is large enough to have many amenities of larger cities, but small enough to support annual events and traditions and boast a small town atmosphere that’s especially welcoming to families.
- Culture. Spokane’s cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house, and vibrant arts scene.
- Recreation. There’s no shortage of recreational activities for Spokane residents, as the city is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting and fishing, and mountains for skiing, hiking and biking.
- Weather. Spokane features a four-season climate usually found in the Northwest region of the US.
Spokane Fun Fact
Spokane is a Native American word meaning "Children of the Sun."
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.