General Neurology Job In New London, Connecticut
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
New London in Brief
Located midway between New York City and Boston on the shores of the Thames River and Long Island Sound, New London is steeped in New England culture. A sense of community defines this charming city, which is home to important historic landmarks, acres of public parks and many museums.
The New London File
- Education. The New London Public Schools have a well-deserved reputation for excellence and the city is also home to several respected colleges.
- Real Estate. New London offers real estate variety, everything from intimate residential neighborhoods to lively downtown or waterfront living.
- Family. With a population of just over 25,000, New London provides a wonderful small-town atmosphere in which to raise a family.
- Culture. New London offers a rich cultural scene, including numerous art galleries, museums, theaters and a unique maritime atmosphere.
- Recreation. The New London Parks Conservancy leads the effort to ensure that residents can make the most of the city's 26 parks, and water activities abound during the summer months.
- Weather. New London enjoys a temperate climate, due to its long coastline on the Long Island Sound. While its winters are cold, summers are hot and humid, spring offers variable temperatures and fall is mild.
New London Fun Fact
For several decades beginning in the early 19th century, New London was the second busiest whaling port in the world.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.