Emergency Medicine Job In Syracuse, New York
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Leslie Stockton: Sign in to view
Syracuse in Brief
Known as the Crossroads of New York State, Syracuse is on the south end of Onondaga Lake, between Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes. National Geographic named it "One of America's Top 20 Green Cities," while Forbes listed it as "One of America's Best Places for Business."
The Syracuse File
- Education. The Syracuse City School District educates students of diverse ethnic backgrounds, resulting in an environment that's one-of-a-kind in the U.S.
- Real Estate. Syracuse offers a variety of housing options in 26 neighborhoods and an affordable average listing price of less than $135,000.
- Family. Syracuse is a fabulous city for families, a fact illustrated when Forbes ranked it as the fourth best place to raise a family in America in 2010.
- Culture. Syracuse has 40 museums and galleries, a vibrant theater and music scene, and the only year-round professional opera company in Central New York.
- Recreation. Syracuse boasts more than 50 state, county and city parks as well as 40 golf courses (more per capita than any other area in the Northeast).
- Weather. Syracuse has a humid continental climate and four distinct seasons; average highs in the warmest and coldest months are 82° (July) and 31° (January).
Syracuse Fun Fact
Syracuse gets its name from Siracusa, a city on the Italian island of Sicily.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.