Nurse Practitioner Job In New York
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kyle Wofford: Sign in to view
Westchester County in Brief
Westchester County, the "Golden Apple" located north of New York City, has adopted some of the Big Apple’s urban and suburban lifestyles while retaining much of its own character. Home to county seat White Plains, residents enjoy the county’s rolling hills, proximity to Long Island Sound and the Hudson River, and a true sense of community.
The Westchester County File
- Education. Westchester County has 48 public school districts, 118 private college-preparatory and parochial schools, and 14 colleges and universities.
- Real Estate. Westchester County enjoys a strong housing market.
- Family. Westchester County is very family-centric, with plenty activities for kids of all ages including Playland, the only art deco amusement park in the U.S.
- Culture. Westchester County has a vibrant arts scene that includes Broadway-style stage performances, films and fine art exhibitions in numerous galleries.
- Recreation. Westchester County has something for everyone in the recreation arena: hiking and biking, boating, golf, plenty of organized sports, and more.
- Weather. Westchester County is a bit cooler than its southern neighbor, New York City, with a four seasons climate.
Westchester County Fun Fact
More than 150 bald eagles spend the winter along Westchester County’s Hudson Valley waterways.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.