Neurosurgery Job In San Antonio, Texas
Neurosurgery in San Antonio, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Neurosurgeon who is ready, willing and able to serve the expanding patient base and grow the Neurological Surgery service line in a desirable, family-friendly metropolitan community in San Antonio, Texas.
We are currently conducting a nationwide search for a Board Certified or Board Eligible candidate – no exceptions. Fellowship training in Spine is highly preferred.
If you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae for consideration.
All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and within Tenet Healthcare’s network of hospitals and providers. Your information will not be shared without your permission, given or sold to third parties and will be kept private.
SA is a matchless community due to its influential and culturally unique flavors. The rich, historic comes alive with art, architecture and music. Once known for its commitment to tradition, San Antonio has emerged as a revitalized city and is said to be the poster child of what flourishing American cities will become. The regeneration of urban space has created an iconic way of life, with popular areas such as The Pearl and ‘Southtown.’ These are major examples of how the City is revolutionizing its appeal by recreating historic architecture with contemporary modernization. Young professionals, established businesses and innovative movements can all find their niche of endless possibilities in this thriving environment to project their ideas and ambitions
As the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio’s well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers - comprised of hospitals, physicians and other specialty providers - form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. An excellent business climate and an attractive, affordable lifestyle contribute to the cities low cost of living. As a community that truly provides the good life, it’s no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
· Population has grown by 11.75% from 2010-2016; expecting 1 million to relocate into SA by 2040
· Only US city with a AAA bond rating - financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
· Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
· 120,000 jobs were added in 2016 - Military, Biosciences and Financial Services fields
· Popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk
· Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
· Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs!