Urgent Care Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Urgent Care Physician - Southern NevadaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in Las Vegas. Opportunities are available throughout the Las Vegas Valley and Pahrump. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 932-8502 or
* Clinics in the Las Vegas Valley and Pahrump
* Work Schedule: Full-time opportunity. Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
* Avg Daily Patient Census: 24-26 (8-hour shift)
* No Call
* Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
* Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
* BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
* Ability to treat patients of all ages
* At least one year of experience in Urgent Care
* Fluent or Medical Spanish speaking ability; other languages are also needed
* Experience with minor procedures
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHNpbmdsZXRvbi42OTcwMS44NDExQGhlYWx0aGNhcmVwYXJ0bmVycy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20