Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Orlando, Florida
Pulmonologist or CC Intensivist Job in Central Florida with Partnership Track CPH# JOB-2388780Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and so much more.
Central Florida is a vacation destination for travelers from all over the world. This position is centrally located near Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, and hundreds of attractions for all ages. The schools are excellent with the University of Central Florida topping the list.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Pulmonary and/or critical care intensivist
- 60 percent outpatient, 40 percent inpatient
- Will consider 100 percent outpatient
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- BC or BE
- Partnership track
- Generous salary and full benefits
- Profit sharing with $350K earning potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.