Hospitalist Job In Trumansburg, New York
Post Acute Practice with low census in the Finger Lakes Region, NY CPH# JOB-2388918Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Patients are primarily geriatric, some with complex medical issues. See 18+ patients per day working Monday to Friday with one weekend a month. Schedule is flexible if needed, and providers will have lots of autonomy in how they structure their day. FPs, IMs and Geriatricians are all welcome to apply.
The Finger Lakes region is a beautiful part of New York State with 4 distinct seasons and loads of outdoor recreation. Some of the countries top-rated wines come from this area. A rural setting with residents that are well-educated and sophisticated with many top colleges and universities nearby. New York City is just over 4 hours from the region and makes a great weekend get-away.
If this opportunity sounds right for you please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are seeking a new employment opportunity, but this one isn't the right fit, let's talk! CompHealth has fantastic options across the country. Call me at 954-837-2674 JOB 2388918
- Growing organization has need for a Post Acute physician
- See patients in Skilled Nursing Facilites
- Providers should be caring and enjoy Geriatrics patients
- Mon-Friday schedule with flexibility
- Work autonomously seeing 18-22 patients daily
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Malpractice with tail and full benefits package provided
- The Finger Lakes are a gorgeous area in central New York
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.