Medical Oncology Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Medical Director - OncologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Medical Director of Oncology to join our successful and growing team in Las Vegas. This is a new position, created as the result of the organization’s strategy to become the regional market leader in cancer services in Nevada. The Medical Director will be responsible for directing and developing physician clinical services. This position will also maintain a clinical practice to complement their leadership duties.
The successful candidate will be accomplished in medical oncology program development, accomplished leadership and relationship-building skills, oncology program expansion experience, a knowledge of strategic planning, business plan development with implementation experience of both. Candidates who believe they can build a market leading, next-generation community model, patient-centered oncology program should strongly consider this excellent opportunity. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 932-8502 or
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
* Ensures clinical activities are efficient, effective, and appropriately support the patient-centered clinical mission of DaVita Medical Group Oncology
* Depth of knowledge of strategic planning, business plan development, promoting positive public relations, and successful implementation
* Monday through Friday; hours vary
* Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
* Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency
* Completion of an accredited Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Oncology
* Currently licensed to practice medicine in the United State and in good standing with medical boards
* Five years’ clinical practice experience and two in a community oncology practice model w/patient-centered focus
* Experience growing a medical oncology program
* Knowledge of Joint Commission accreditation standards
* Good written and oral communications
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well- recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHNpbmdsZXRvbi42NzE2Ni44NDExQGhlYWx0aGNhcmVwYXJ0bmVycy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20