Hospitalist Job In Arizona
Hospitalist Day Block Schedule for Tucson with Top Bonus Plan and Earnings CPH# JOB-2389399Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
See only this organizations patients in the hospital. Highly desired daytime block schedule from 7am to 7pm. Favorable census to see an average of 12-15 patients total per day. Focus is on quality care and time with patients. No procedures. Do rounding and admitting or discharges.
Supported by sophisticated information technology systems for their patients.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing organization.
- 7 on 7 off day block schedule from 7am to 7pm
- Focus on quality care seeing only the organization's patients of 12-15 per day
- Competitive base salary with tiered bonus plans increase each year
- Full and complete benefits package, vacation and CME
- Outstanding earnings potential 300K with the generous bonuses based on years with the company
- Organization has an excellent reputation with very low provider turnover.
- Live and practice in Sunny Tucson Arizona. Home of University of Arizona and 1.3 million service area population
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.