CRNA Job In Ocala, Florida
Start Date Bonus and New Compensation Package offered in Beautiful Ocala, Florida!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michele Cadieux: Sign in to view
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (new grads welcome!) to join the established practice at Ocala Regional Medical Center. This Level II Trauma Center is a 200 bed facility located in the heart of Ocala with a medical staff of over 350 physicians. Clinicians are also granted privileges at West Marion Community Hospital. In addition to our revised compensation package, Envision offers a quality metric bonus and relocation assistance.
Highlights of the CRNA opportunity include:
· Friendly and collaborative Care Team 10 Physicians and 25 CRNAs with projected growth for Fall 2017.
· Variety of cases: Cardiac, Orthopedics, General, Neurosurgery, Vascular, Endo, GYN, Robotics, and Trauma. No Peds and No OB.
· CRNAs perform a full range of procedures including regional blocks, spinals and central and arterial line placement.
· Health Benefits Start Day one! Comprehensive package includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary short/long term disability, 401(k) with Company contribution, Health Savings account and more!
· Company covers 100% of the cost for professional and liability insurance, CME and offers PTO sellback (not “use it or lose it”)
Ocala and Marion County offer a truly exceptional quality of life in central Florida. The welcoming “small town southern charm,” economic growth, affordable cost of living and access to all Florida has to offer make Ocala a great place to live. Every year thousands of new residents begin calling Marion County home, keeping it among the three fastest growing areas in the nation.
Ocala is the largest city in Marion County and is surrounded by beautiful farms, an abundance of trees, breathtaking springs and the Ocala National Forest. Ocala is located within 90 minutes of the Gulf coast of Florida or the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The area is home to several highly rated public and private schools and close proximity to one of the top state universities, University of Florida. The city offers a historic downtown square that is host to community events and several unique shops and award winning restaurants. For the outdoor enthusiast, Ocala offers outstanding golf courses, fishing, boating, hiking, kayaking and much more. The community has several affordable housing developments that provide a variety of family entertainment including sporting events, swimming pools, shopping malls and much more.
Ocala Regional Medical Center (ORMC) is a 200 bed facility located in the heart of Ocala with a medical staff of over 350 physicians. The hospital is a full-service facility that offers a host of specialized medical services including bariatric surgery, cancer, cardiac and vascular, neurological and rehabilitation services.