Hospitalist Job In California
Hospitalist Extensivist, Day Schedule CPH# JOB-2389711Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Maintain continuity of care by seeing your patients in the hospital, post-acute clinic or skilled nursing facility (SNF). Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Some on call nights and weekends as scheduled. Usually by phone first and visit if needed but light if at all. See an average of 14-15 patients total per day. Focus is on quality care and time with patients. See patients in the hospital in the morning, and afternoons in the clinic and about once a week in the skilled nursing facility.
Supported by sophisticated information technology systems, these physicians generally split their time between the hospitals where they round on a small group of patients each day, and the post-acute clinic, where they see recently discharged and other patients at high risk of re-admission.
Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing organization.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with limited call and weekends
- Focus on quality care seeing only the organization's patients of 14-15 per day
- Competitive base salary with tiered bonus plans increase each year
- Outstanding earnings potential 300K with the generous bonuses based on years with the company
- Full benefits package and company stock options upon signing
- Organization has an excellent reputation with very low provider turnover.
- Choose from many popular communities in the Los Angeles County area
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.