Hospitalist Job In Albany, New York
Post Acute Practice - Work with Autonomy Close to NY's Capital CPH# JOB-2389670Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Patients are primarily geriatric, some with complex medical issues. See 18+ patients per day working Monday to Friday with one weekend a month. Schedule is flexible if needed, and providers will have lots of autonomy in how they structure their day. FPs, IMs and Geriatricians are all welcome to apply.
The Albany area hosts most of NY's government office's and state agencies. The area has a stronghold in higher education with several prestigious colleges and universities in the area. Situated close to the Hudson River, The Berkshires and Adirondack's and Lake George it is also an ideal location for outdoor recreation. New York City is a day trip away at just over 2 hours.
If this opportunity sounds right for you please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are seeking a new employment opportunity, but this one isn't the right fit, let's talk! CompHealth has fantastic options across the country. Call me at 954-837-2674 JOB 2388918
- Growing organization has need for a Post Acute physician
- See patients in Skilled Nursing Facilites
- Providers should be caring and enjoy Geriatrics patients
- Mon-Friday schedule with flexibility
- Work autonomously seeing 18-22 patients daily
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Malpractice with tail and full benefits package provided
- Close to Albany/Schenectady and a short drive to NYC
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.