Administration & Executive Job In Emeryville, California
Administrative CoordinatorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
Picture yourself as the Administrative Coordinator providing high-level sales and administrative support to our top-notch Business Development Team. You will interact with a diverse group of important external and internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
In this role, you will support the success of our Business and Development team by:
- Scheduling meetings for the Business Development team.
- Answering calls on behalf of the Business Development team.
- Data entry and reporting.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Process monthly expense reports.
- Prepare and collate materials for meetings and presentations.
- Assist in RFP process as needed.
- Act as liaison with other departments.
- Special projects as requested.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have…
- Minimum of Bachelor degree with two or more years’ experience preferably in emergency medicine business development.
- Some research and sales experience.
- Functional expertise in CRM utilization, Salesforce or similar CRM program preferred.
- Excellent writing, research and analysis, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively lead project teams as well as work collaboratively as a team member in a fast paced environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to establish credibility with high-level management.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with word processing (Microsoft Word, Office 2000), and proficiency in Windows platform.
- Technologically sound; familiar with database manipulation, and telecommuting.
- Detail oriented, organized and flexible individual able to perform multiple tasks with varying priorities under conditions requiring speed and accuracy.
- Quick learner, with the ability to grasp complex concepts and translate them into clear copy or graphics.
- Maturity to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Facilitate continuous communication with members of the sales team to achieve overall department goals.
- Experience supporting Executives, or multiple high ranking officials.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.