Neurosurgery Job In Salina, Kansas
Primary Stroke Center (Level III Trauma) Seeks NeurosurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brandie Nelson: Sign in to view
Career, Community, Family
- Aggressive Compensation
- Fulfilling Career
- A Place to Call Home
Salina Regional Health Center, a Level III trauma center in Salina, Kansas, is now seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join our neuro and trauma teams. The right individual will have strong surgical and interpersonal skills with the desire to collaborate with other specialties in the delivery of trauma and neuro care to patients in our region. Join a team of two well-respected neurosurgeons and two PA’s.
Salina Regional Health Center is a 385-bed hospital serving a 14-county area of 250,000 people. A community owned, not-for-profit hospital with more than 2,000 employees, SRHC is committed to providing world-class service. Our diverse medical staff of 150 physicians positions us as the leader in health care in our region. Excellence in clinical care of patients is enhanced by state-of-the-art imaging and technology capabilities, an 18 bed intensive care unit and wound care clinic. In 2017, Salina Regional Health Center was awarded Primary Stroke Center Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program. Acute patient transport and care is supported by our medically staffed critical care transport team.
Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify while you finish your last two years of training.
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in such areas as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center, located in Salina, Kansas, is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- January 2017, SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare's 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus,which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.