CRNA Job In New Jersey
CRNA Opportunity in Princeton- No call, nights, or weekends!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jamie Perri: Sign in to view
Envision Physician Services is seeking a CRNA for a full time opportunity at the University Medical Center of Princeton. No call, nights, or weekends!
The University Medical Center of Princeton provides a comprehensive range of services in a new, state of the art facility. Surgical cases Include: General surgery, Robotic surgery, OB/GYN, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic surgery, Thoracic surgery, ENT procedures, Thyroid & Parathyroid surgery, Urological surgery and Vascular surgery. The anesthesia care team consists of 24 physicians and 14 CRNAs.
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, CME allowance, 401K contribution, and Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
For more information about this or other CRNA opportunities in New Jersey, contact Jamie Perri, Clinical Recruiter at Jamie.Perri@shcr.com or call 201-488-0066 x.118.
University Medical Center at Princeton Plainsboro is easily accessed from US Highway Route 1, the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 295, the Garden State Parkway and Amtrak and New Jersey Transit, which provide direct rail services to New York and Philadelphia.
Plainsboro Township is a highly desirable community that has successfully balanced economic growth and open space preservation. Home to renowned corporations and award-winning schools, Plainsboro residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. Recognized by New Jersey Monthly magazine as one of the top 10 “Best Places to Live” in New Jersey, Plainsboro is one of new Jersey’s premier suburban communities.
The Institute for Surgical Care at the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro (UMCPP) provides a comprehensive range of advanced surgical procedures in a sophisticated facility that unites medical excellence with compassionate care.
- 8 State-of-the-Art Operating Suites. 100% fresh air is cycled through each operating room 25 times an hour through HEPA filters, providing the cleanest possible environment for surgery.
- A Hybrid Operating Room, which combines high-resolution, 3-D imaging capabilities with fully equipped operating room technology in a single space. The integration allows surgeons to move a patient's surgery from minimally invasive to fully open without interruption - making procedures safer and quicker.
- Operating Room Video Conferencing Capabilities, which allow the surgical team to communicate in real time with specialists, such as pathologists in the laboratory who are analyzing tissue samples just excised.
- Optimized Operating Rooms. The Center's operating rooms are designed to allow instrumentation to hang at eye-level rather than be placed on the floor. This placement improves the surgical team's functionality, visibility, and mobility
- 28-Bed Pre- and Post-Operative Suites. Our spacious single-patient rooms are equipped with the most sophisticated technologies.
- 14-bed Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) with a designated nurses' station.
- 2 Procedure Rooms for Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) treatments for patients with kidney stone disease and for cystoscopies to diagnose urological conditions.