Family Medicine Job In Hanford, California
Family Medicine Physician is Required for Temporary Assistance in CA CPH# JOB-2392477Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Multiple shifts available
- No call
- 25-30 patients per day
- Spanish-speaker is preferred but not required
- BLS required
- BC or BE required
- CA license in hand required
- Must be comfortable supervising midlevels
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.