Otolaryngology Job In Cooperstown, New York
Otolaryngology Job in Upstate NY College Town CPH# JOB-2389197Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of vacation to start. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, two weeks of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
The NY community is upscale and world famous with the features of small town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. It is a practice setting many physicians dream of.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For further details, call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Existing patient base
- Employed position
- Da Vinci robotics available
- Academic affiliation for teaching with renowned university
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Competitive salary and paid malpractice
- Health and disability insurances
- Five weeks of vacation, two weeks of CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.