We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression discussions.
As a Registered Nurse, you will...
- Adhere to policies and procedures addressing the scope of services outlined in both Infusion Nursing Services, Pharmacy Services and state laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with pharmacy staff to develop and monitor the goals of a patient's therapy.
- Address all patients assigned and establish and implement the Plan of Care.
- Educate patients and caregivers.
- Evaluate progress toward gols and make recommendations to the physician for changes in the Plan of Care base on patients' needs.
- Coordinate nursing care with home health agencies as indicated.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid nursing license in Colorado
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred, but not required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Previous infusion and home health care experience
- Expertise in intravenous access and IV therapy
- Current CPR certification
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work on-call evenings, weekends and holidays on an as-scheduled basis
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills