Hospitalist Job In Wisconsin
Innovative Hospitalist Program in the Midwest H1 Cap Exempt CPH# JOB-2392678Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are working with an integrated health system serving patients in four states: Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho. Organization combines the strengths and talents of 13,000 employees, including 750 physicians, whose mission is to provide high quality care while making patients feel known and understood. We are guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork, and delivers on its promise to be 'Here With You' in 17 hospitals, 62 clinics and six long-term care facilities.
If you are looking for a dynamic opportunity like this one, then contact me at 954-837-2733 or email me: email@example.com Romy Stall at CompHealth, Hospitalist Permanent Placement.
- Join a 4-member Hospitalist program with transitional care services and an award-winning reputation for patient satisfaction, service and quality care
- pportunity to participate in development of innovative new program
- ProvideTelemedicine coverage for four critical access hospitals
- Friendly, collegial environment
- Fully integrated EMR
- 7 days on, 7 days off blocked schedule; 12-hour shifts; commuters welcomed
- Hospital is not subject to the H1 Visa cap
- Easy access to Duluth; Minneapolis/St. Paul and Milwaukee
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.