General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Florida
Leader needed for new Psych Residency Program In Jacksonville FL CPH# JOB-2392638Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
For more information please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203-663-9397 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- New Residency Program to open 2018 needs Director
- Develop curriculum, policies, procedures for the program
- Work to ensure program excellence
- 50/50 administrative/clinical (adult or geri psych) responsibility
- Great location!
- Competitive Comp package
- Full benefits
- Relo, sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.